- Lovely Garden Square in the heart of the Bloomsbury
- Built between 1775 and 1783 as an upper middle class residential area
- Name comes from the Dukes of Bedford who owned much of the Bloomsbury
- London’s best preserved set pieces of Georgian architecture
- With many of the surrounded houses are grade I listed buildings.
The music soundtrack is Immortality composed by Gregoire Lourne and under Creative Commons (CC) licence Attribution and Share Alike and approved for commercial purposes. HD travel documentary film created by Mat Siems with 5D Mark 3 and GlideGear Steadycam.